Dossierbeheerder Levensverzekering Zelfstandigen (2e pijler)
Our client is a renowned insurance company in Brussels providing Life and Non-Life products for private, corporate and self-employed clients. For this position, you will have a bachelor's degree and work in Dutch to manage life insurance files for self-employed clients. Telecommuting is possible 3 days a week at our client's office.
- Preparation of (complex) offers and new policies for the VAPZ, IPT and POZ products (with guaranteed income, death cover...) within the agreed deadlines;
- Contact for the different intermediaries (agents, consultants, business partners, ,...) who can come to you for technical and theoretical questions regarding the product range. You are able to communicate this complex matter in an approachable way
- You are responsible for providing technical support in (complex) files and handle them in a correct and client-friendly manner taking into account the profitability and in consultation with the various intermediaries;
- Taking initiatives with the aim of improving existing procedures;
- Carrying out tests and tasks within the framework of specific projects aimed at improving our procedures;
- To ensure continuous improvement, it is important that you ensure that everyone gives and receives feedback in an appropriate manner.
- You possess at least a Bachelor's degree (e.g. Finance and Insurance, Legal Practice,...) or equivalent experience in insurance;
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of Dutch;
- You obviously have an interest in these life insurance, underwriting calculations;
- You can work independently, have a flexible attitude You have excellent analytical skills, you are precise and organized, proactive and think solution-oriented;
- As an outspoken team player, you are eager to further develop this organization and service together with your colleagues on the basis of close cooperation and continuous 'learning from each other'. You have a broad interest in all aspects of policy management and are motivated to grow yourself and the organization in this.
- An attractive salary as well as the opportunity to put together a Flex budget that you can spend according to your preferences (e.g. car, bike, PC, smartphone, tablet) and fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, employee benefits on in-house products and services, and hospital and group insurance.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop through a wide range of training and career opportunities throughout the Belfius Group.
- A good work-life balance thanks to flexible hours, the combination of office and home work and an attractive number of vacations.
Hi, I'm Sanne Vandormael,
Is this job a good fit?