Insurance Production Officer
As Insurance Production Officer, you inform and advise on insurance and insurance products, analyze issues and optimize returns. You manage claims files and suggest improvement actions. Requirements include a PCP certificate, knowledge of Excel, experience in auto insurance and claims management, and good communication skills. The company offers growth opportunities, hybrid work, an attractive salary package and fringe benefits. Are you the person our client, a leasing company, is looking for?
- As Insurance Production Officer you inform and advise on insurance and insurance products for the benefit of clients and internal stakeholders.
- You provide the necessary support for insurance analyses and the creation and maintenance of matrices.
- You can analyze issues and give advice with the aim of optimizing returns. You also calculate premium proposals based on an analysis of the fleet and the claims history and assess tender questions in the insurance field.
- You detect trends and propose improvement actions regarding the functioning of the department, whereby you often actively participate in working or project groups and thus take on overarching roles or tasks.
- You support the team by regularly managing and financially monitoring claims files.
- You hold a PCP certificate, if not you are open to obtaining one
- You are structured, organizational, analytical and have a very good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of car insurance and claims management is a must
- You are customer oriented
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player and can also work independently
- You are bilingual NL/FR/ENG, both written and spoken
- You are flexible, have an energetic personality and your enthusiasm is contagious to others
- When you start at our client, you will join a premium player with an international and innovative character. They are strongly committed to advancement opportunities and help employees grow with the company by providing an appropriate training offer.
- They choose a hybrid, flexible way of working, alternating office days with home working days. Thus, as a full-time employee, you have the opportunity to work from home two days a week.
- We also offer an attractive and personalized salary package thanks to the Flex Income Plan. Here you decide yourself which salary elements you want to include, such as a lease car or bicycle, extra vacations, multimedia, etc.
- Furthermore, you enjoy many fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance.
Hi, I'm Alison Swolfs,
Is this job a good fit?