Claims Handler Fire
As a fire insurance specialist, you will be responsible for the efficient handling of claims. You communicate regularly with clients and brokers, both by phone and in writing, and analyze files to take well-founded positions. You are proactive, solution-oriented and have excellent communication skills. Our client offers a top job in the insurance sector, a modern working environment with flexible working hours and telecommuting opportunities, an enthusiastic team, continuous development opportunities and an attractive salary package that you can partly compose yourself.
- When there is a claim in fire insurance, customers and their insurance broker call you! You make sure everything is handled correctly and efficiently.
- You have frequent contact with customers and brokers, both by phone and in writing. Sometimes to request information, sometimes to answer all their questions in a clear and structured way.
- Got all the info? Fine. Then you are able to analyze files and take a reasoned position.
- You like to build a relationship of trust with your contacts, and so you are proactive and solution-oriented
- You communicate very well both on the phone and in writing
- You are stress resistant and always keep an overview
- Have you worked with insurance brokers before? That's an asset!
- You have a bachelor degree in insurance or legal practice or can present relevant experience
- A top job with the market leader in the insurance sector
- A modern working environment in every sense: physical, digital and organizational. Including flexible working hours, the possibility of teleworking up to 3 days a week and adapted IT equipment for your home office.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team
- Of course, money counts too. That's why you get an attractive salary package. And because no one knows better than you what you need, you can put together part of that package yourself.
Hi, I'm Alison Swolfs,
Is this job a good fit?