Our client, a leading bank in Antwerp, is currently looking for a motivated administrative assistant. This challenging position offers a diverse range of tasks that is composed of the four banking domains offered within our bank.
- Within the Payments domain you are responsible for the execution and control of customer transactions
- Within the Investment domain you take care of the input, validation and retrieval of the necessary data
- Within the Loans domain you take care of the activation and payment of credits after various checks
- Within the Client Service domain you do the necessary checks of private persons and companies
- You ensure correct and timely processing and follow-up of your tasks
- You also take care of the administrative support of tasks of your colleagues of another department within Operations
- You have contact with colleagues and customers to check certain matters
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- You are hands-on and enjoy variety
- You are helpful, collegial and like to jump in anywhere
- You are professional in your contacts with others
- You speak and write very good Dutch, but can also express yourself in French
- A fixed salary with the possibility of using your 13th month through a Flexplan for bikelease, pension savings, internet, IT equipment,...
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, bicycle allowance, extra vacations and bank holidays
- Hospitalization, disability and group insurance - already from your first working day
- Possibility to work from home (maximum 50%) and ample sliding time
Hi, I'm Ihsane El Fardi,
junior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?