Case Manager Worker's Compensation
Our international insurance client is looking for an occupational disability case manager. This position involves processing disability claims, administrative management of files and collaboration with stakeholders. The initial contract is on an interim basis, but with the possibility of a permanent contract, and comes with numerous fringe benefits.
- You verify the eligibility of insureds and coverages to ensure proper handling of individual and group files;
- You approve medical files to ensure compliance with company standards and requirements;
- You perform the necessary calculations in the files to ensure a fair and accurate assessment;
- You are responsible for the administrative management of claims;
- You collaborate with employers (including brokers) and stakeholders to ensure error-free processing and follow-up of files;
- You communicate with all stakeholders to explain your decisions clearly, correctly and accurately.
- You have a bachelor's degree or previous experience as a file manager, preferably in the insurance sector;
- You have an excellent command of French and Dutch;
- You are flexible, precise and customer- and results-oriented.
OfferOur client offers an interim contract, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract after a positive evaluation, as well as a competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits such as a laptop, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, accident insurance, eco vouchers and gift vouchers.
Hi, I'm Eglantien Tas,
Is this job a good fit?