Client Reporting Coordinator in Private Banking
As the client reporting coordinator for the Accounting Department, you will provide Private & Wealth clients with continuous and clear information on the performance of their investment portfolio through various information channels in order to create and maintain a lasting and transparent relationship. Excellent knowledge of portfolio analysis. Our client is a large and well known bank in the Belgian market and will provide you with the stability you are looking for.
- You coordinate the data management of private asset contracts as well as contracts in the Portfolio Management System. You focus on the integration of new (additional or more in-depth) data checks to improve data quality.
- You coordinate the different types of client reporting: from the day-to-day digital reporting visible to the client on the banking channels screen, to the different PDF reports that are periodically made available in the client's archive and the customized reports sent by mail or digitally that you help to analyze and implement.
- You participate in the monitoring of the Portfolio Management system for post-trade compliance & risk checks and you are able to convert the results of these checks into files that are then used for periodic reporting to clients.
- You identify and analyze all questions and complaints (2nd line) from Private & Wealth clients received via the different channels (via bankers, via portfolio managers, via the contact-center, via the complaints department, via family offices, ...) in order to submit proposals for improvement to clients.
- You participate in the analysis and implementation of projects that improve the organization of work within the team, the systems used, the application of procedures and SLAs, (new) types of reporting for clients and the quality of service. You represent the team in various PMT meetings, Steerco's, Business Meetings, ...
- You regularly give a detailed presentation of the client reporting capabilities and deliver optimizations to the management, Private Bankers and Wealth Managers during organized events, ...
- a Master's degree
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- minimum 3 to 5 years experience in reporting and/or portfolio management functions
- enjoy solving complex problems and the challenge of providing concrete solutions
- Team spirit and collegiality are evident
- organizational skills, both in the office and remotely
- affinity with the latest technologies
- respect for banking discretion
OfferOur client is offering a full-time, open-ended contract with:
- A nice salary, as well as the ability to put together a Flex budget that you can spend according to your preferences (e.g., car, bike, PC, smartphone, tablet) and benefits, such as meal vouchers, in-house product and service benefits, hospitalization insurance, and group insurance.
- Development opportunities through a wide range of training and career opportunities
- A good work-life balance through flexible working hours, a combination of office and home working and an attractive number of days off.
- A modern workplace in the heart of Brussels, with a gym, restaurant and meeting space.