We are currently looking for a Process Manager for a Belgian risk consultant and broker with over 30 years of experience and a focus on medium and large enterprises. As Process Manager, you will bear responsibility for our operational process operation. You are able to bring structure to a multitude of information, both for yourself and others. Moreover, you make sure that decisions are implemented appropriately, with special attention to the change aspect.
DescriptionAs process manager, you will be in charge of various tasks, including designing, optimizing, unifying and implementing the process architecture.
- You proactively perform process analyses to identify bottlenecks and discuss them with various stakeholders, such as colleagues, management and IT.
- Based on this, you make decisions on adjustments to the process operation to increase uniformity and simplicity where possible.
- In addition, you ensure that decisions made are properly implemented with attention to change management.
- You also ensure thorough documentation at the level of architecture, integration, training and coaching. The process is continuously monitored and if necessary you restart the process cycle to identify new bottlenecks.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent experience
- You have several years of experience as a process manager, preferably in the insurance sector
- You are not afraid of change and know how to inspire colleagues during change processes
- You have strong communication skills and get along well with a diverse group of stakeholders
- You are proactive, connecting and know how to act decisively at the same time.
OfferYou will join a stable and growing employer that offers room for autonomy and creativity and you will be part of a top team.
The remuneration package is attractive and encourages you to take on challenges and you will also get the opportunity to develop yourself further thanks to a broad training program.
You will work from a hybrid workplace: consisting of a modernized office and your own home office.
Moreover, there are real opportunities to develop customized services and grow within the company.
Hi, I'm Eglantien Tas,
Is this job a good fit?