Account Manager Employee Benefits
Our client, a renowned social secretariat in Flanders, is looking for a new Account Manager to strengthen and develop the client portfolio in Wallonia.
- You develop the customer portfolio (small and large companies) through farming and hunting;
- You are responsible for the follow-up and the commercial conclusion of the contract with your client;
- You support the implementation of the employee benefits package with your client;
- You participate in presentations, events, etc;
- You work in close collaboration with the sales representatives of the other departments.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a sales representative in employee benefits;
- You have a good knowledge of work accident insurance, pension funds, group and hospital insurance, guaranteed income, etc;
- You are the point of contact for your client and offer him/her tailor-made solutions;
- You are not afraid to speak in public;
- You are able to work independently.
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract with an attractive salary and various extra-legal benefits such as net expenses, eco-cheques, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, pension fund, guaranteed income, annual salary bonus, 32 days of vacations, access to a cafeteria plan, a company car and the possibility of homeworking
Hi, I'm Lisa Cossey,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?