Our client, a major player in the real estate sector, is looking for a Purchase Administrator. In this role, you will manage the "purchase" accounts from A to Z in a meticulous and structured manner. Working for our client means working in a friendly environment that puts people at the center!
- Management of purchase invoices (invoices / credit notes / insurance premiums / statements of various taxes / ...)
- Processing of supplier reminders
- Privileged point of contact for external suppliers and internal colleagues (e-mails, telephone, face to face, ...)
- Ensure the rational optimization of the incoming invoices' path
- Ensure the control and accounting of documents in SAP
- Ensure the follow-up of purchase orders: validations / acknowledgement of receipt
- Prepare payment files
- Ensure the proper maintenance of supplier accounts so that they remain clean and clear (cleaning of accounts)
- Verify compliance with legal requirements (recipient, contact information, VAT to be applied, etc.)
- Understand the complexity of the real estate world in order to use the right tax codes
- Responsible for the application of the correct VAT rate at encoding
- Assist the GL accountants during the monthly closings
- Management of the Mailbox Purchase of the AP department
- You have a very good level of French and Dutch
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a comparable function
- You have a good knowledge of accounts payable
- You are organized, structured, meticulous and conscientious
- You are able to assimilate information quickly
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
OfferOur client, located in the European district of Brussels, offers you a long-term contract in a human, dynamic and flexible environment.
Hi, I'm Anne Sophie Noyer,
Is this job a good fit?