Claims Handler Construction
We are looking for a Senior claims manager for construction site risks to join our client's team. As a construction industry insurer, you will be responsible for managing complex BA Construction claims files from A to Z. You will interact with insureds and external staff and manage the entire process and determine the direction of the file. Are you the person we are looking for? Feel free to read on & contact us today!
DescriptionYour duties are:
- Following up and assessing claims related to construction site risks from application to payment;
- You liaise with clients, external parties and experts to correctly handle claim files;
- In addition, you analyze the claim files to determine the causes and responsibilities;
- You verify the coverageg of the policy to determine the amount of compensation based on those policy conditions and legislation;
- You collaborate with involved parties to achieve quick and efficient settlement of the claim file;
- You also report on a regular basis on the status of claims to management and the parties involved.
- As a Senior, in addition to all this, you are also responsible for supporting colleagues in other tasks within the department or organization;
- . . .
- We are looking for someone who has several years of experience in a similar position and holds a bachelor's degree in insurance or law.
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch and a basic knowledge of French.
- You are able to work autonomously, have strong communication skills and are a team player.
- You are organized, accurate and not afraid to take initiative.
OfferYou will join a Belgian company where you can quickly make an impact and be part of a team that values a positive and pleasant working atmosphere where collegiality is key.
At our client you can enjoy a flexible work week, with the possibility of working from home up to 3 days a week, a flexible schedule and at least 30 days of leave per year. At the office you will work in the modern buildings in the center of Brussels.
Moreover, our client offers an open-ended contract with various fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, a telecommuting allowance, interesting discounts on insurance products and bonuses in appreciation of your work.
You will also have the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge through an extensive range of training courses and through the policy of internal mobility. In short, our client is ready to support you in both your personal and professional growth.
Hi, I'm Eglantien Tas,
Is this job a good fit?