Internal Lease Consultant
For one of our client, we are looking for an Internal Lease Consultant. Our client is one of the world's leading corporate vehicle leasing companies. Their goal is to provide efficient and sustainable mobility solutions
DescriptionAs an Internal Lease Consultant you will be the point of contact for decision makers of medium sized enterprises. You are their business partner in the following phases:
- You make targeted offers for long-term leasing. You follow up on your offer by picking up the phone and defend your proposal close by.
- You work closely with your external sales colleagues to assess a business opportunity and work with them to turn it into a real success.
- When we participate in tenders, for more strategic files, you will prepare them carefully in tandem with your colleagues, making the most of the opportunity to turn a prospect into a customer.
- You supervise the client together with your colleagues so that the implementation runs smoothly, and the client can continue to be managed efficiently.
- With your persuasiveness and negotiating skills you will try to maximise our market share with the client without losing sight of profitability.
- You act as an Advisor to your client, because you only want the best for him.
- With your creativity and professionalism, you achieve great successes: with colleagues, for clients. And you do everything in your power to achieve individual and common objectives.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Communication.
- You have at least 2-5 years of proven experience in the function of Internal Sales, in the field of mobility solutions is a big plus.
- You're a born salesperson. Identifying the customer's needs and offering him the best solution, that's what you're good at.
- You are organised and have strong thinking and reasoning skills.
- You are customer focused and able to manage your priorities.
- You are able to deal with deadlines and you like to work at a steady pace.
OfferOur client offers you :
- An interim contract with a view to a permanent contract
- A dynamic working environment with the possibility of training and development
- Teamwork and an international environment
Hi, I'm Manon François,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?