Senior Corporate Officer
You will be responsible for directly supervising one or more Legal Officers on a day-to-day basis;You will be tasked with organizing quarterly board meetings for portfolio companies and ensuring that all relevant topics are adequately covered during these meetings;You will oversee the organization...
- You will be responsible for directly supervising one or more Legal Officers on a day-to-day basis;
- You will be tasked with organizing quarterly board meetings for portfolio companies and ensuring that all relevant topics are adequately covered during these meetings;
- You will oversee the organization of other board meetings for portfolio companies, including those related to investment opportunities, financing/funding transactions, distributions, and approval of annual accounts/interim accounts, and ensure that they are held on time and properly documented;
- Depending on the complexity, you will review or draft minutes for board meetings, shareholders' meetings (including appointments and removals of directors/managers, approval of annual accounts, distributions, etc.), and legal agreements to be drafted internally (including deeds of incorporation, articles of association, and financing documents such as shareholder loans, hybrid instruments, and other financing documents);
- You will supervise the team's interactions (or liaise directly) with notaries, external counsels, other advisors, international multidisciplinary teams, and other internal teams such as accounting and cash management, depending on the complexity of the situation;
- You will ensure that corporate officers and corporate assistants file annual accounts and relevant information/amendments with (inter alia) RCS, RBE on time;
- You will also supervise the internal filing and day-to-day administrative tasks for portfolio companies.
- You must hold a university degree in Law;
- You should have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in corporate services in Luxembourg or a reputable law firm. Your experience should involve working with unregulated entities at SPV level, AIF, Real Estate or Private Equity funds;
- You must have excellent English language skills. Any other language skills you have will be an advantage as you will be working with people from more than 20 different nationalities;
- You should possess a good understanding of the duties and responsibilities of management services that are to be provided to Luxembourg investment vehicles.
OfferOur client offers a permanent contract in an environment with a good work/life balance while working in a diverse and challenging environment.
Hi, I'm Emilie Lo Cigno,
senior sales manager,
Is this job a good fit?