Proofreading and finalizing letters, reports and notes.Manage postal and electronic mail (registration, dispatching, follow-up and filing) and participate in other administrative follow-up tasks. Handling telephone calls.Setting up and maintaining files. Organizing internal and external meetings and...
- Proofreading and finalizing letters, reports and notes.
- Manage postal and electronic mail (registration, dispatching, follow-up and filing) and participate in other administrative follow-up tasks.
- Handling telephone calls.
- Setting up and maintaining files.
- Organizing internal and external meetings and occasional trips.
- You must have obtained a Bachelor's degree in Office Management or an equivalent degree.
- You have already acquired a first relevant experience as a Management or Team Assistant, preferably in a legal environment.
- You have a very good command of French and Dutch, both spoken and written, and you have a working knowledge of English.
- You are flexible and organized and have a good sense of priorities. You are able to work both independently and in a team.
- You are familiar with the usual Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of SharePoint is an asset.
- A 6-month assignment, possible extension;
- A permanent contract from day one;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A fixed expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- A hospitalization insurance and group insurance;
- A car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days on top of the legal 20 days;
- Various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.
Hi, I'm Stephanie Thoelen,
Is this job a good fit?