You will be in charge of:Conduct research and analysis on key clients and prospects to identify trends and business development opportunities;Prepare submissions for core legal directories, surveys, and practice awards;Manage the entire Request for Proposal (RFP) process;Oversee the end-to-end...
DescriptionYou will be in charge of:
- Conduct research and analysis on key clients and prospects to identify trends and business development opportunities;
- Prepare submissions for core legal directories, surveys, and practice awards;
- Manage the entire Request for Proposal (RFP) process;
- Oversee the end-to-end client alert process, including managing client-facing newsletters, bulletins, and other mailings;
- Monitor the effectiveness of client mailing campaigns and report key metrics to internal stakeholders;
- Coordinate and facilitate client events, including webinars, from concept to completion;
- Provide flexible support as needed and take a leadership role on important local or firmwide projects;
- Train and guide the Marketing Assistant/Marketing intern;
- Develop internal communications initiatives.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications, with a minimum of three years of relevant experience;
- Proven experience in a marketing and/or business development environment, preferably in a professional financial services firm or a law firm;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage complex projects with a focus on critical thinking and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced knowledge of client relationship management best practices to support the business;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment with tight deadlines;
- Proficient in MS Office and familiar with Canva;
- Experience in community management would be a plus;
- Fluent in English and French; knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage.
OfferOur client offers a permanent contract.
Hi, I'm Lucas Martin,
Is this job a good fit?