Medical Acceptance Administrator (m/f)
Our client, a large insurance company, is looking for a Medical Acceptance Manager.
- You will join the Medical Acceptance team within the Life Broker Support Operations department which handles the acceptance of death and disability coverages;
- You will be responsible for the initiation and follow-up of medical files for new applicants as well as for management actions that require medical acceptance;
- You will ensure the initiation and follow-up of files in order to carry out a financial acceptance.
- You will apply a correct acceptance policy on the files;
- You will take the decision to request additional medical information and then analyze these medical reports to integrate exclusions and/or surcharges or to refuse the risk;
- For files that require it, you will work in collaboration and consultation with the medical advisor;
- You will answer questions from policyholders, brokers, doctors and our sales staff in both national languages, both in writing and by telephone.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- You have a good basic knowledge (acquired during your studies or professional experience) of medical terminology, conditions and pre-existence;
- You are passionate about medical data and reports;
- Knowledge of life insurance products and related legislation (e.g. Partyka Act) are additional assets;
- You will do everything possible to ensure an optimal service to the client through a fast and qualitative management in a field that is in constant evolution;
- You are fluent in Dutch and French;
- You are a team player who is also able to work independently;
- You are communicative, assertive and can be discreet with confidential information;
- You are able to follow up your files in an efficient and autonomous way.
- A 6 month mission, possible extension ;
- A permanent contract from the first day;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A fixed expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalization insurance and group insurance;
- A car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days in addition to the legal 20 days;
- Various training, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.
Hi, I'm Yollande Attila,
Is this job a good fit?