Our client, active in the insurance sector is looking for a Corporate Lawyer with experience in the insurance sector. As a Corporate Lawyer, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and guidance to our organization and its clients. Your duties will include conducting legal research, drafting and reviewing legal documents, and providing advice on legal issues. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas of law: Insurance law,(required), Labor and social law, Inheritance law, Tax law, Commercial and economic law, Company law.
- Analyze and manage legal files related to various areas of law
- Provide legal advice to clients
- Work out appropriate amicable settlements and follow up on court proceedings
- You are always ready to assist the broker and maintain contacts with experts and lawyers
- Closely monitor legal current affairs
- You have obtained a Master's degree in law
- You have relevant work experience within claims management
- You have a knowledge of insurance law
- You have a perfect command of Dutch and French
- Customer-friendliness and service are obvious to you
- Decide, take initiative and work independently
- Your independent way of working does not prevent you from being group-oriented and flexible.
- You are critical but constructive
- You are willing to give and receive feedback
OfferOur client offers you :
- A varied job, a modern office and an open-ended contract.
- Nice worklife balance. Besides the classic fringe benefits, you get telecommuting opportunities, flexible hours and extra days off.
Hi, I'm Jade Donnen,
Is this job a good fit?