For our client an international insurance company, we are looking for Young Graduates or people with first experience who are ready for a first or new challenge as a Consultant within the insurance sector. You will attend a training where you will be immersed in the insurance sector. Beyond technical knowledge, soft skills that you will need as a Consultant will also be covered. After this intensive week you will join our client where you will start working as a Consultant File Manager within the non-life department.
DescriptionAfter internal training and with appropriate coaching, you will be able to work as a File Manager:
- You will handle the contract proposal and manage the entire policy;
- You perform contract adjustments over the phone with the customer;
- You continuously meet the customers' expectations: the WOW effect;
- If necessary, you contact partner agencies and internal services such as accounting;
- You analyze complaints and use your expertise to propose customer-oriented solutions;
- You participate in the improvement of the internal work organization and take initiatives in this sense;
- You ensure that processing deadlines are met.
- You have a bachelor's degree in insurance, law, marketing or economics or equivalent through experience. The degree is not a decisive criterion, what counts is your willingness to learn;
- You have (a first) experience in a call center;
- You have a very good oral and written knowledge of Dutch and French. Knowledge of English is a plus;
- You have a good knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, Outlook ...);
- You are very communicative;
- You are a real team player but can also work independently;
- You are flexible;
- You organize your work efficiently and can prioritize.
OfferWe offer you a permanent contract and various fringe benefits:
- An assignment of 6 months, extension possible;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A flat-rate expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospital and group insurance;
- Car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days on top of the legal 20 days;
- Various training, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.
Hi, I'm Yollande Attila,
Is this job a good fit?