Our client is a local firm in Merksem with an established and strong name. The customer-oriented approach and tailored advice ensure that the office continues to grow. To perpetuate further expansion, they are looking for a Loan Relationship Manager.
- In loans, you are/will become the specialist, this both for mortgage loans and instalment loans. Additional knowledge about investing or insurance is an asset.
- You listen to the customers and advise them with the best solutions. In doing so, you have an eye for the bigger picture. Do your customers have questions about banking, investing, lending or insurance? Then you see the possible commercial opportunities and pass on the questions to your colleagues where necessary.
- You know all the products and you can always give your customers the necessary information
- You follow up on the customer portfolio and help develop it further
- You help set up commercial actions
- You have at least a bachelor's degree, preferably in the banking and finance sector
- You preferably have several years of experience in the banking or insurance sector
- You can work independently and customer-oriented
- You are commercially proactive, eager to learn and take initiative
- You are someone who always works together, listens and invests in others in order to achieve common goals. A team player.
- You have an enthusiastic personality and you radiate confidence and professionalism
- You are communicative and speak fluent Dutch. Knowledge of French is a plus
- You will work in a professional office with an open and family atmosphere
- You work with a complete and correct product range that is completely attuned to your target group and can always start from the interest of the customer
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team in a fast growing office, where you will be given a lot of space and responsibility.
- You will have the opportunity to grow into a role with responsibility for insurance. Broadening your spectrum to other pillars is also encouraged!
- You can count on an attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits, an annual bonus and the prospect of a company car
Hi, I'm Dylan Geybels,
Is this job a good fit?