Back Office Employee
For our client, a private bank in Antwerp, we are looking for an Assistant Back office (Corporate actions / Settlements)
- You will join a dynamic team in the "Back-Office" department within the Operations department.
- The focus will be on the administrative processing of Corporate Actions and Settlements. Corporate Actions are the transactions, mandatory or not, on securities during their term such as coupon payments, acquisitions, capital increases, splits, ... . Settlements concern the settlement of all kinds of securities transactions such as the processing of stock exchange transactions, internal and external transfers, etc. . It also includes the operational implementation of the treasury.
- You will be in close contact with our correspondents, relationship managers and various other internal and external parties.
- You are co-responsible for the maintenance of the signals at securities and client level.
- You will assist with the preparation of various internal and external reports
- You ensure correct operational processing of domestic and foreign tax matters.
- You participate in various administrative tasks
- You contribute to the organization and development of the department in terms of automation, among other things.
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in an economic field. Several years of experience within a back-office are definitely a plus
- You are analytical
- You are stress resistant. Deadlines are no problem for you
- You are very well bilingual Dutch/English and have a good knowledge of French
- Organization, accuracy, flexibility and communication are a must in this position
- You are a team player
- You have a pronounced sense of accuracy and punctuality
- We see you as a reliable personality with a practical attitude and a great sense of responsibility
- MS Office has no secrets for you
- You will be part of an experienced and high-performing team with high quality standards
- You get a lot of room for growth and development
- You will receive an attractive salary with fringe benefits
- There is a high quality company restaurant
- You work with flexible hours
- You quickly get to know many people within the organization
Hi, I'm Dylan Geybels,
Is this job a good fit?