HR Legal advisor
We are looking for a consultant to support an HR client. The successful candidate will follow up the Belgian and European legislation on working hours and vacations, together with a nice team. He/she will also participate in projects and training development, with the aim of making sectoral social legislation visible, understandable and enforceable. The ideal candidate must speak Dutch, have a master's degree in law and experience in HR/social law. The client offers ideal working conditions (33 days off, telecommuting, benefits, ....).
DescriptionYour department provides the expertise on working hours (work regimes, overtime, part-time work, credit days, etc.), on leave regimes with or without pay (career break, etc.) and on the principles of absence due to disability.
In addition to this daily work, the office also monitors Belgian and European legislation on working hours and vacations. In addition, benchmarking and pro activity regarding the evolution of legislation in other sectors will be essential to integrate new legal requirements into our own regulations. On the basis of projects and depending on the company's priorities, there will be ongoing research to optimize working conditions.
- Based on the documentation provided and relevance to your field, you will proactively formulate recommendations for adjustments to legislation ;
- You anticipate trends within your area of expertise in order to adapt regulations in a timely manner ;
- You participate in effective cooperation between different HR departments ;
- You are involved in benchmarking, analysis and reporting. Within this framework, you participate in various improvement projects and offer strategic support to management;
- You make the necessary decisions to ensure efficient communication between all project stakeholders ;
- You implement the final results of the projects and adapt our specific regulations accordingly ;
- You are one of the internal contacts for all legal issues that fall under the competence of your department (working hours, leave, etc.) ;
- You participate in the development of training courses for the areas for which you are competent and will conduct regular training sessions yourself.
- You have a master's degree in Law ;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and Dutch both oral and written ;
- You have at least 3 years of experience within Human Resources - Knowledge of social legislation management, benchmarking or experience with a social secretariat are pluses ;
- Cooperation - Rules & procedures- Flexible - Customer-oriented are qualities that hold no secrets for you !
- You are proactive, like to take initiative and are discrete about the data you process ;
- You have a good knowledge of MS software such as PowerPoint and Word.
- A pleasant working environment with the necessary freedom for initiative ;
- A contractual position of indefinite duration ;
- A team in which attitude, professional baggage, vision and personal investment are valued and in which you have the opportunity to develop ;
- Possibility of teleworking 3 days a week ;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits (group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, free train travel, 33 days of leave, etc.).