Corportate Governance Assistant
Our client, an international non-for-profit association, is seeking a Corporate Governance Assistant. The succesful candidate should hold a bachelor degree, have excellent organizational skills, be able to prioritize tasks efficiently, and have strong communication skills.
DescriptionThe Corporate Governance function is composed of one Officer and one Assistant and is in charge of the management of the General Assembly, Board of Directors, Conflicts of Interest Committee and Nomination Committee, that meet on a regular basis with an overall average of one/two meetings per month.
In your role you will:
• Support the Corporate Governance Officer with projects, e-mails, proof readings of documents and agenda coordination;
• Provide general administrative support to the Corporate Governance, Risk and Compliance Officers (updating registers and records, uploading information on SharePoint);
• Monitor the Corporate Governance mailbox and act as a first point of contact for external stakeholders;
• Organise the filing and regular updating of internal documents (e.g. policies, procedures, contact lists, logs);
• Request, file and archive relevant information (electronic or hard copies) received from external stakeholders;
• Provide relevant information to external stakeholders via e-mail or SharePoint;
• Coordinate calendars and organise regular internal meetings;
• Prepare meetings and events with external stakeholders (including the invitation, the preparation of the relevant documentation, the coordination of participants, the logistic aspects and the follow-up after the meeting);
• Provide back-up coverage for the other assistant functions within the organisation.
Your profileYou have the following qualifications and experience:
• You have a bachelor’s degree.
• You have three years of experience in an administrative role.
• You're fluent in English and have an intermediate command of French.
• You have knowledge of Corporate Governance matters.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, SharePoint) and good knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 environment.
• Proven experience in the organisation of meetings and events;
• You have strong organisational skills and are able to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently;
• You proactively identify issues to be tackled, raise awareness and apply the necessary judgement;
• You can work independently, while seeking the input of relevant stakeholders in a timely manner;
• You approach different tasks enthusiastically and able to efficiently prioritise competing and complex demands;
• You systematically focus on accuracy and quality with strong attention to details;
• You feel comfortable communicating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
• You are flexible and adapt quickly to any circumstances.
OfferOur Client offers you :
• The advantage of a small organisation fostering a collaborative, open-minded, transparent, trusted, dynamic and international environment;
• Contributing to challenging work assignments;
• Benefiting from flexible working time and homeworking possibilities;
• A competitive salary package.
Hi, I'm Jade Donnen,
Is this job a good fit?