Legal Support Officer
Within the HR department of our client, you will work closely with our HR Legal & Labour Expert
- Support and follow up on questions related to individual and group matters such as contracts, insurance, ...
- Prepare/draft contracts in accordance with the guidelines and taking into account the legislation
- Prepare meetings with trade unions
- Participate in the preparation of the next social elections
- Participate in HR projects
- You have 5 to 10 years of professional experience in the field of HR and more particularly in "Hard HR" subjects
- You have a very good knowledge of social legislation
- You understand and can express yourself fluently in French, Dutch and English
- You are result oriented
- You are able to work independently and have a good team spirit
- You are rigorous and have excellent organizational skills
- A 6 month mission (renewable)
- Possibility to work from home
- Opportunity for freelancers, but consulting (permanent contract with Axis Projects) is also a possibility.
- Permanent contract: attractive gross salary, meal vouchers, insurance, expense allowance - car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment.
Hi, I'm Stephanie Thoelen,
Is this job a good fit?