Senior Claims Handler Property
Our client is a stable international insurance company based in Brussels and consists of experts working for corporate clients.
- You ensure the complete management of the claim files (analysis of the elements/facts, correct entry of new claim files in the database, appointment of an expert, follow-up of open claim files, ....);
- You maintain contacts with colleagues worldwide to identify potential problems in order to optimize claims management;
- You analyze claims statistics to support the production department with a view to renewing policies.
- You hold a Bachelor/Master's degree or have equivalent through experience;
- You have min. 10 years of experience in fire damage management;
- You have good knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- You are eager to learn, stress resistant and communicative;
- You can work in a team as well as independently.
OfferOur client offers you an indefinite contract with an attractive salary and various fringe benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, CLA bonus, access to a cafeteria plan, ADV days, possibility of homeworking (up to 3 days per week, ...).
Hi, I'm Eglantien Tas,
Is this job a good fit?