Our client, a law firm in Brussels, is looking for a Legal Secretary. He/she will be responsible for the management of the agendas, the organization of meetings and travels, the management of the telephone and electronic communication of the firm as well as the reception, the invoicing, the office management and the management of the files (opening, constitution, update and closing). The ideal candidate is detail oriented. He/she is organized and has a strong focus on deadlines. This is a young and dynamic firm offering a very varied and challenging position.
DescriptionThe tasks of the Legal secretary are the following:
- Telephony management (answering the phone, listening to voice messages and transmitting, managing the choice of equipment/vendor, contacts with IT suppliers)
- Reception (reception of clients and management of meeting rooms)
- Invoicing / credit control (establish monthly invoices and follow up on unpaid invoices)
- Management of the agenda of procedures, constitution of the file of documents and its deposit at the clerk's office, deposit of the conclusions
- Incoming and outgoing mail management (mailing ordinary and registered mail, parcel management, receiving, opening and distributing mail to the responsible lawyers and encoding documents on the firm's platform)
- Office management and inventory management
- Library management (ensuring a directory and filing as well as ordering)
- Organization of events and travel for lawyers
- Assistance in recruitment
- Reporting and other ad hoc tasks as requested by the partners
- a first experience in a similar function
- a very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch
- A versatile person with a strong sense of organization and priorities. The candidate must also be able to meet deadlines.
- a person who is able to show discretion
OfferOur client offers you a varied and stimulating position in a law firm with a family atmosphere, young, dynamic and human.
Hi, I'm Chloé Philippo,
junior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?