As a Claims Manager, you will be responsible for the management of our clients' insurance contracts. Your duties will include file analysis, negotiation, underwriting and claims settlement. You will work closely with other members of the insurance team to ensure customer satisfaction and achieve company objectives.
DescriptionAs a claims handler, you will independently manage legal protection claims for fire,
family, small/medium businesses and light bodily injury.
- You analyze the files and ensure qualitative follow-up;
- You will use all the digital means of damage assessment at your disposal;
- You negotiate with the opposing parties;
- You draft claims for compensation;
- You maintain telephone contact with brokers, insurance companies and other stakeholders.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a legal or economic orientation;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and a good knowledge of Dutch;
- You are customer-oriented and have a commercial flair, with a good eye for technical details;
- You like to work in a team and have good interpersonal skills;
- A 6 month mission, possible extension ;
- A permanent contract from the first day;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A fixed expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalization insurance and group insurance;
- A car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days in addition to the legal 20 days;
- Various training, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.
Hi, I'm Syntiche Mpongo,
junior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?