Our client is a well-known leasing company and is looking for an auto claims manager with previous experience in this field to be immediately operational in the full management of auto claims files.
- You manage the opening and follow-up of claims files (collection of the necessary documents, reading and interpreting these documents, etc.);
- Based on the analysis of the documents, you have to determine the appropriate repairer and expert;
- You are also responsible of the contacts with the broker and/or insurer;
- You are the first point of contact for suppliers and third parties such as repair management;
- You also take action to resolve complaints to your satisfaction;
- You manage a bachelor's degree in finance/insurance;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in handling car damage claims;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and French;
- You have good analytical skills and are results-oriented;
OfferOur client offers you an indefinite contract with an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, ambulatory and dental care coverage, group bonus, full reimbursement of public transportation, ...)
Hi, I'm Lisa Cossey,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?