Our client, active in the banking sector, is looking for a Management Assistant. Our client is looking for a dynamic person to assist the executive committee. You will be working closely with the CEO, the CCO and 3 Directors and their teams.
- Manage and track director agendas;
- Schedule recurring meetings with multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Organization of Board of Directors - and some Department - meetings: agenda setting, finalization and collection of presentations, note taking, follow-up of action items;
- Booking meeting rooms, business trips, seminars and business lunches;
- Ordering catering and visitor badges;
- Management of incoming calls and mail distribution.
- Translations, formatting and spell checking of documents and presentations;
- Follow-up on revisions, signing and archiving of contracts and invoices;
- Ordering business cards, flowers and gifts;
- Managing press subscriptions;
- Scheduling of managers' vacations (summer/end of the year);
- Creating and tracking tickets for necessary management interventions;
- You have a Bachelor's degree.
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You like versatility and are able to juggle different tasks.
OfferOur client, located in the center of Brussels, offers you a permanent contract in a flexible and human environment.
Hi, I'm Camille Francq,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?