Are you an organizational talent with a keen eye for detail? We are looking for an enthusiastic Management Assistant. In this position, you will play an essential role in streamlining office processes and supporting various law firms.
DescriptionAs a Management Assistant, you are responsible for coordinating effective office procedures and maintaining a smooth flow of work. You will work conscientiously according to law firm policies and procedures and build harmonious working relationships with supervisors, colleagues and clients.
What you will do:
- You will be part of several dedicated secretarial teams and jump in when absent, take phone calls and assist with overflow work when possible;
- You will ensure the confidentiality of all client and company information, both internally and externally;
- You manage lawyers' daily calendars, schedule meetings, organize business trips and make travel arrangements;
- You maintain effective communication with clients, answering and initiating calls as needed, and handling incoming emails and documents for attorneys;
- You draft various correspondence, documents, memos, reports and presentations according to company guidelines and ensure accuracy and timely delivery;
- You work fluently with computer systems and software applications and manage physical and electronic archives;
- You provide time records and billing processes for attorneys, including collaboration with billing coordinators.
- You arrange reimbursement requests for expenses and facilitate payment processes;
- You maintain up-to-date transfer notes for each attorney you work with.
- You have an excellent knowledge of both Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written;
- You have experience in a similar position in the legal sector;
- You demonstrate flexibility and have the ability to manage a large workload and meet tight deadlines;
- You handle confidential matters with discretion;
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You will be part of a new project assisting several law firms in need when a permanent staff member drops out;
- This assignment can be either freelance or consultant
- As a consultant, we offer you a permanent contract with fringe benefits;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A flat rate expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalization insurance and group insurance;
- Car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days on top of the legal 20 days.