Private Banker Wallonie
We are looking for a Private Banker to manage and develop client relationships in the Namur and Charleroi region. You will be responsible for providing personalized financial advice, managing investment portfolios and identifying new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial services, excellent communication skills and a strong network in Namur.
- develop your client portfolio in collaboration with a network of agencies and by your own means, through methodical prospecting at networking events, word-of-mouth advertising and above all thanks to your involvement and enthusiasm;
- Assist your clients in structuring their assets and financial planning with the help of experienced Estate planners, Professional Client Bankers, Wealth Managers and Asset Managers.
- at least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in an economic direction
- at least 10-15 years of experience in the banking sector, including 5 years as a private banker
- You are familiar with estate planning and the financial markets;
- You are a salesperson at heart and a good negotiator;
- Teamwork and initiative are among your strengths.
OfferOur client offers an attractive salary and many benefits (vehicle, net expenses, insurance etc.)
Hi, I'm Mathilde Georgin,
Is this job a good fit?