Expert Beheerder VAPZ
Are you an expert in the management of VAPZ products ? Do not hesitate to apply !
- Above all, you are an expert in the management of VAPZ products. Thanks to your expertise and experience, you also participate in internal improvement projects;
- Most of the time and in duo with your colleague, you manage the administration of the contracts in the product VAPZ / PLCI;
- At affiliation: technical assistance during the offer phase and the issuance of contracts;
- Management during the life period of the contract: management of premium collection, management of accounts as well as adjustments of contracts and providing information to affiliates and to pension consultants.
- Death and pension management: you will receive the requests for payment of annuities or capital. If necessary, you handle communication to affiliates or their heirs regarding missing documents or additional data. After approval of the files, you generate the payment orders;
- You are responsible for the preparation, control, execution and reporting of the monthly payment of annuities and capitals Pension and death. You will coordinate these with the finance/accounting department;
- You will be responsible for monitoring the management and payments related to the VAPZ product and reporting on this to the Operations Manager, to the CFO. This reporting includes the preparation of statistics and reports regarding portfolio, number of affiliates, number of contracts and changes therein;
- You are responsible for providing information regarding the VAPZ product. You are the central person for questions regarding the content of the general and special conditions, the contracts, as well as basic taxation in cooperation with the legal department;
- You answer questions from existing and future clients but also provide internal information sessions for employees especially in the context of continuous training in case of important changes. As administrator for the VAPZ products, you are also responsible for giving advice on process improvement and steering projects concerning the adaptation of processes and procedures, especially in the framework of continuous ICT developments.
- You have +-10 years of experience in second pillar life insurance management;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch. You are in contact with clients and internal colleagues in both languages;
- Affinity with legal section second pillar self-employed;
- You can think process-wise and improve processes or process steps;
- You are a team player and share responsibility for your area with your Duo colleague;
- You are open and transparent to the team about status and issues;
- You can collaborate with various other departments: IT, Legal, Sales, CC, Marketing, Finance;
- You are aware of GDPR rules and a trustworthy person;
- Knowledge of Excel is necessary for tracking payments, products and internal reporting. Knowledge of VBA is an asset.
OfferOur client, a specialized niche insurer centrally located in Brussels, is offering you a permanent contract. You will receive an attractive salary depending on your seniority in this type of position. Moreover, you will enjoy additional benefits: meal vouchers, group insurance - hospitalization - outpatient expenses - 2 days of home working. A company car is negotiable depending on your experience.
Hi, I'm Salome Halleux,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?