Junior Career Advisor Team Insurance
As a trusted HR Advisor, we offer a full service to both our clients and our candidates. As a Junior Career Advisor in our insurance division, you will be responsible for the recruitment of insurance profiles, from A to Z. Are you looking for a recruitment function with a wide range of tasks, from publishing the job offer to signing a contract with the candidate? Do you also like to accompany and guide your candidates at every stage of their career? Then read on!
DescriptionYou will perform the following duties:
- You will be the specialist for the recruitment of insurance profiles or you are willing to acquire a deep expertise in this field;
- You will be in charge of selecting and finding the right candidates via our database, via external recruitment channels and via networking. Websites like VDAB and LinkedIn have no secrets for you;
- You carry out a telephone screening to check whether, at first sight, the candidate corresponds to one of the vacancies;
- During an in-depth interview, you will be able to verify whether the candidate has the right profile for the positions at our clients: the education, the professional background, the skills and the motivations of the candidates in relation to the needs of our clients;
- Like any good career advisor, you will follow your candidates throughout their career - they can turn to you for every step;
- You will be in regular contact with our clients in order to understand their needs and create a long-term relationship with them;
- You are comfortable with administrative tasks: issuing job descriptions, collecting documents for contract signing, writing introductory resumes, etcetera - you have a strong attention to detail.
Your profileYou recognize yourself in this profile:
- Your resume should ideally include a good first experience in a recruiting role. Not the case? No problem, give it a shot! After all, we have a "Hire for attitude, train for skills" policy;
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree and are passionate about recruitment and human resources;
- The world of insurance intrigues you: you dare to immerse yourself in financial news;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and you speak French and English fairly well;
- Thanks to your business mindset, you attach great importance to performance;
- Your relatives describe you as a go-getter and a real team player who will not stop at the first obstacle encountered;
- Finally, you work autonomously and are result oriented, you have a commercial sense and you are flexible.
OfferBelow are additional reasons why you should consider working for Axis Career:
- A job in a dynamic company where collective intelligence is the driving force. This means an emphasis on collaboration and shared responsibilities, while working on the basis of trust, leaving room for autonomy and initiative.
- A tailor-made salary package: an attractive salary, complemented by fringe benefits such as luncheon vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and, at a later stage, a company car or a mobility budget;
- An on-the-job training program complemented by the Axis Academies;
- You will be part of the Axis group, which operates in the BeLux. This means national and international contacts;
- Axis Group is an SME, so you will be part of the Axis family where you can be yourself;
- Mutual flexibility: if you prioritize our business needs, we will also prioritize your work-life balance;
- Working in our Brussels office, in the heart of the European district;
- P.S. We have a 40 hour working week. This means that you will benefit from 12 days RTT on top of your legal vacations!
Hi, I'm Anne Van den Bergh,
Is this job a good fit?