Team Manager Life EB Large Accounts
Are you an expert in Employee Benefits Management and looking to advance to a Team Leader position? Then don't hesitate to apply!
- You will ensure quality case management in accordance with the procedures, standards and regulations established by the organization;
- You are responsible for coaching the team, more specifically in the area of non-technical skills;
- You guarantee the achievement of quantity and quality objectives and also contribute to their establishment;
- You participate in projects;
- You are a reference and contact person for the team and other departments;
- You represent our client and ensure contacts with the outside world (brokers, clients, experts, etc.).
- You have extensive technical experience within life insurance;
- You have a master's degree and/or equivalent through experience;
- You can express yourself fluently in French and Dutch, both orally and in writing;
- You analyze information fluently and know how to communicate it to other people and how to adapt to different audiences;
- You are a real people manager who likes to be there for his/her people and can adapt to new employees as well as colleagues with more seniority. You have the necessary social skills when it comes to negotiation/persuasion;
- You are strong in the operational development of strategic ideas;
- You enjoy communicating, working in groups and have a "problem solver" mind;
- You are creative and pragmatic: you have the ability and courage to think outside the box to launch new concepts and breathe new life into existing ones.
OfferOur client, ideally located in Brussels and well known in the market, offers you a permanent contract in a friendly and supportive team where there is a constructive and pleasant working atmosphere. This, for an attractive salary and competitive fringe benefits. Our client also offers you a very good work-life balance thanks to its very flexible working arrangements!
Hi, I'm Salome Halleux,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?