Senior Life Officer
We are seeking an experienced Senior Life Officer for our client to lead the life insurance operations. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of life insurance products and the ability to drive growth in the life insurance business. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team, developing new products and strategies and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
DescriptionYou will be in charge of the management and settlement of life insurance contracts, branches 21, 23 and 26, for individuals and SMEs. This includes the following tasks:
- Manage and modify existing contracts;
- Paying out benefits;
- Analyze and manage new requests from clients and brokers in a fast and efficient way;
- Analyze possible customer complaints and propose solutions.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (Insurance or Accounting or Economics) or equivalent experience;
- You have proven experience in the field of Life Insurance;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch with a good knowledge of French;
- Basic knowledge of taxation and, in particular, inheritance tax is a plus;
- You are autonomous, meticulous, organized and customer oriented;
- You have an analytical mind and are comfortable with figures.
- A 6 month mission, possible extension ;
- A permanent contract from the first day;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A fixed expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalization insurance and group insurance;
- A car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days in addition to the legal 20 days;
- Various training, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.
Hi, I'm Syntiche Mpongo,
junior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?