For one of our client, a fully independent gas infrastructure group with 1,200 employees active in gas transmission & storage and liquefied natural gas terminalling. The ideal candidate has commercial attitude and strong organisational and communication skills. But also an interest in digital and text writing.
DescriptionFor the headquarters in Brussels, we’re looking for a Sales Support to reinforce the Sales Support Team.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of requests and contracts for the transmission, storage and LNG terminalling activities. You guide the potential customers through the entire “due diligence” process in order to effectively become a customer. Together with your colleagues, you are the point of contact for our customers – international companies on the Belgian energy market – and you guide them through our various products and ensure that they always receive the best service
- You ensure flawless communication, both digitally and in writing/orally to our customers. You participate in the updates and maintenance of the sections on our commercial website and coordinate with the other commercial teams in foreign entities
- You contribute to the constant improvement of our customer knowledge, supporting the Key Account Managers in their preparation of meetings by collecting relevant information about our customers and prospects and by recording and following up the various action points afterwards. You help organise the events where we meet our clients
- As a key user of various business applications for which you will be the expert, you work on the implementation of new services and functionalities requested by our clients. You describe business cases and test scenarios so that ICT can develop/optimise the various applications on the basis of your input, and you carry out test scenarios yourself
Your profileTo succeed in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- A commercial attitude and talent for writing clear texts
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Eagerness to acquire a thorough knowledge of our marketdynamics
- A precise working method and the ability to work efficiently with figures
- Good language skills (NL/FR/UK)
- A digital mindset; knowledge of web content management tools (such as Sitecore) or Customer Relationship
- Management (CRM) tools (Dynamics 365) is a plus.
OfferOur client is located in the center of Brussels & offers you :
- A permanent contract
- The possibility to develop and shape a brilliant career in a fast-growing international group
- The opportunity to contribute and innovate towards a carbon-neutral world
- The chance to work on challenging projects
- Some interesting general conditions