Employee Benefits File Handler
Our client is seeking a Group Insurance Records Manager to assist the existing team in managing employee benefit records. The successful candidate will be responsible for accurately maintaining and organizing employee benefit records and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are the first contact person for clients, brokers, ... and answer their questions, inform them in an appropriate manner, ..;
- You are in charge of the daily management of group insurance contracts (entries and exits, data modification in the database, adaptation of benefits, premium settlement, ...);
- You are responsible for an insurance portfolio.
- You have a Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience in the insurance industry;
- You preferably have knowledge or previous training in group insurance;
- You are able to communicate fluently in French and Dutch;
- You are accurate, autonomous, proactive and organized.
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract with an attractive salary and various extra-legal benefits such as hospitalization insurance, group insurance, eco-vouchers, access to a cafeteria plan, flexible working hours and the possibility of teleworking.
Hi, I'm Lisa Cossey,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?