As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day financial operations of our organization in the Real Estate of Insurance department. You will work closely with management. You will work within an strongly growing and successful international insurance company in either the offices located in Liège or those in Brussels (with occasional travels to Liège).
DescriptionAs Senior Accountant you will play a leading role in the dayto-day insurance accounting activities ensuring successful delivery of financial and management accounts.
You will report to the Administration & Accounting Manager and you will :
- Collaborate in the preparation and analysis of quarterly and annual financial statements
- Collaborate in the drafting of forecasts and budgets
- Collaborate in the review of the accounts drawn up by the accountants
- Collaborate in the delivery of the annual audit procedure
- Support the Finance team on ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with team members to meet internal and external deadlines set by management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as an accountant with experience in real estate or as a fiduciary
- Good command of French and English, knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) is a must
- Good knowledge of VAT is an asset
- Teamplayer with ability to work independently
OfferThe client offers you the opportunity to join a strongly growing and successful international insurance company with a human size and with short reporting lines. And an environment where your input is valued and where you make a difference.
Hi, I'm Camille Francq,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?