For one of our clients, a specialist and leader in debt recovery for businesses, self-employed and individuals, we are looking for a Collection Officer to join their Debt Recovery Center. You will be responsible for the first part of the collection process. You will manage and analyze the file from a risk and legal point of view in order to work out a solution that meets the interests of the customer and the bank (punctual/structural/repayment capacity). The ideal candidate has excellent negotiation and communication skills. He/she is results-oriented and customer-focused. Our client offers a competitive salary package, a pleasant work environment, a good work-life balance and many development opportunities.
- You are responsible for the first part of the recovery process, which starts with the customer's first payment arrears. In case of non-repayment of the arrears (regularization) you transfer the file to Recovery for the enforcement of the securities.
- You do not manage your own portfolio but mainly work on the files assigned to you, which does not prevent you from regularly intervening in other files of the Collections Center.
- You are responsible for interacting with clients with a focus on resolution (punctual/structural/repayment capacity).
- You strive to provide an excellent customer experience.
- You analyze the file from a risk point of view and from a legal perspective with the aim of working out a solution that meets the interests of the customer and the bank.
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up of the file.
- You are actively committed to achieving the common objectives of the Collections Center.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree.
- Experience within a similar position (debt collection management) is a plus.
- You are a fluent communicator (both in writing and on the phone) and are bilingual Dutch/French (German and English are a plus).
- You are customer-oriented and an excellent negotiator with a focus on achieving results.
- You are empathetic and listening.
- You look for sustainable solutions for the customer.
- You are able to work independently and make your own decisions.
- You are eager to learn and have great adaptability.
- You are dynamic and enthusiastic and you do not shy away from a challenge.
- You are a good team player and have a constructive attitude.
OfferOur client offers you a competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits such as: meal vouchers, double vacation pay, year-end bonus, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and outpatient and dental care insurance, eco vouchers, sports & culture vouchers, internet reimbursement ...
You will work flexible hours and have the opportunity to telecommute.