For one of our clients active in the energy sector, we are looking for a Sales Officer to drive sales growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to build strong customer relationships. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and meeting sales goals.
- Daily updating of the "grid" of the bitumen department
- Processing and allocating incoming orders, according to contractual agreements
- Preparing and sending sales invoices
- Preparing and sending credit and debit notes
- Reviewing and processing purchase invoices
- Reviewing and processing transport invoices
- Preparation of the monthly accounting closure
- Managing complaints
- Ensuring administrative follow-up with customers, suppliers and transporters
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Management, Commercial Sciences, Marketing,...
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- An interest infor commercial functions, customer contacts, follow-up of files and contracts,...
OfferBased in Brussels, our client is an international company operating in the energy sector and looking to become a leader in the new energy market. It offers you :
- A temporary contract with the prospect of a permanent contract
- The possibility of training and a great internal mobility
- Working in a young and dynamic environment
Hi, I'm Manon François,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?