Administrative Masterdata Officer
Our client, a leader in the energy market, is actively seeking an Administrative Master Data Officer. For this role, our client is looking for a rigorous and organized individual. If you are a real administrative whiz and want to evolve in a company that promotes internal mobility, this job is for you!
DescriptionYour task will be to manage the client database and to check for errors and inaccuracies. You will also be responsible for the follow-up of certain legal aspects.
In addition, you are more specifically responsible for :
- managing customer master data for certain activities (marine, aviation, bitumen, etc.)
- the control of the adjustments of the customer database by the commercial departments with their own database management
- Controlling data uploaded via an interface (including SAP).
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Office Management or equivalent through experience
- You have a very good knowledge of French and Dutch
- You are rigorous and precise
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- You have a facility to explain things
OfferOur client offers you a long term contract in an environment that promotes internal mobility/evolution. At our client, you will have the opportunity to be trained on a daily basis!
Hi, I'm Camille Francq,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?