Management Assistant (Kortrijk)
We are looking for a Management Assistant to provide daily administrative support to attorneys. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. In this position, you will be responsible for managing calendars, coordinating meetings and events, and assisting with various administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the organization. We are looking for a Management Assistant to provide daily administrative support to attorneys. Our client, a well-established law firm, offers a stimulating and family environment with numerous training opportunities.
DescriptionAs a management assistant, you will support the lawyers on a daily basis in the administrative aspects of their work. Among other things, you will be responsible for:
- Following up phones and correspondence;
- Organization of both internal and external meetings;
- Agenda management;
- Input timesheets;
- Preparing and finalizing documents and fee statements;
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations;
- Copying, filing and archiving (electronic + paper).
- You have very good language skills (Dutch, French and English);
- MS Office Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel hold few secrets for you;
- You are a talented organizer, able to prioritize and not afraid of deadlines;
- Although you are a team player, you can work independently;
- With a positive attitude, you like to take initiatives;
- You work very accurately and communication is your strength;
- Experience in an administrative position is a plus.
OfferYou will join a challenging, warm working environment with numerous training opportunities. Besides a permanent contract for an indefinite period, our client offers you a competitive remuneration package. Proactive work and personal growth are highly encouraged by us.
Hi, I'm Jari Kerremans,
Is this job a good fit?