Expert en protection des données (Avocat ou Juriste)
Our client offers a permanent contract in a dynamic, flexible and autonomous environment.
You will assist attorneys and clients in the area of data protection, specifically with:
- Audits and gap analysis;
- Data breach management;
- Data subject responses;
- Supervisory authority audits;
- Response to the supervisory authority;
- Writing of articles / preparation of conferences on the subject of data protection;
- Assistance / drafting of contractual documents (subcontracting, joint responsibility, transfer);
Your profileYour profile:
- Data protection specialist with legal fundamentals (Jurist, Lawyer, Attorney at Law) ;
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree;
- Training or experience in data protection of at least 1 year;
- IT/security skills are an asset;
- You are pragmatic and professionally rigorous, and you know how to prioritize;
- Your dynamism, your team spirit and your autonomy will be valued;
- Bilingual French and English. Knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset.
OfferOur client offers an attractive remuneration as a freelance for a lawyer or as an employee for a lawyer with a permanent contract, to be determined according to your profile and previous experience.
Hi, I'm Tamara Brockly,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?