Business Analyst Life Insurances
Are you an experienced Business Analyst or ready to launch your career as a Business Analyst and are you looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career in the reinsurance industry? Look no further than client's company, based in the vibrant city. We are seeking a talented and driven individual to join their Operations team and play a key role in analyzing and improving their operational processes and policy databases. If you're ready to take the next step in your career and join a dynamic team, we encourage you to submit your resume and apply for this exciting opportunity today!
DescriptionAs a Business Analyst in the Policy & Broker Management team, you will have a pivotal role in the company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and documenting guidelines and procedures to improve operational processes.
- Analyzing both existing and newly acquired policy databases to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Implementing changes and improvements to streamline processes and ensure compliance with legal and fiscal frameworks.
- Testing processes and calculations to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders involved in the operations.
- Providing support to operations during busy periods.
- Reporting to the team lead to ensure alignment with the company's objectives and values.
- Minimum of five years relevant experience in Life Insurance and PCP-qualified
- Project or change management background is a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Professional proficiency in Dutch, French, and English
- Strong affinity with numbers and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with a solution-oriented approach
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset
OfferYou will receive the following benefits in exchange for your expertise:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing international company
- Access to many training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility of working from home
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, a company car, and various insurance policies