Claims Officer - Life
Our client, a large insurance company, is looking for an Insurance Manager - Life
- Your main mission is to support agents and third parties by answering all their questions related to life insurance;
- You manage existing contracts and ensure timely follow-up of requested changes in accordance with legislation and internal rules;
- You maintain quality, professional and customer-oriented relationships;
- You formulate a clear, practical and cordial response to questions asked;
- You respond to clients and brokers by telephone and e-mail;
- You manage and follow up complaints and propose solutions.
- You have a bachelor's degree (accounting, finance, insurance, law, communication or languages) or equivalent knowledge gained through experience;
- You have a first professional experience, preferably in the insurance sector and/or in a service center;
- You have a very good knowledge of French and Dutch;
- You are professional, empathetic and pleasant in your telephone and written communications;
- You are fluent in Word and Excel and you can easily learn to use new IT tools.
OfferA permanent contract from day one;
A four-month assignment with the possibility of extension;
An attractive salary complemented by numerous extra-legal benefits: allowance, meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, car or mobility budget after one year, twelve RTT days in addition to the twenty legal days, various training, sharing sessions and coaching are also organized.
Hi, I'm Syntiche Mpongo,
junior business consultant,
Is this job a good fit?