Our client, active in the credit sector, is looking for a Credit Analyst. His/her objective will be to deliver on time and in a correct way analyses of credit files to support the credit committee and this in the respect of the acceptance criteria of the servicing customers.
- Check and correctly process all relevant information/supporting documents related to credit applications;
- Creation of an identification number for the different parties involved and for the goods, by consulting the NBB database;
- Control and encoding of all relevant data in support of the decision making until the credit is granted;
- Performing credit analysis according to the acceptance criteria of the servicing clients;
- Analysis of all financial documents, supporting documents and real estate file that are relevant for the credit application according to the acceptance criteria indicated in view of the analysis of the creditworthiness of the candidate borrowers (individuals and self-employed);
- Consultation with the brokers for additional information or supporting documents to complete the credit application file;
- Preparation of the decision note in support of the credit committee and this according to the agreements of the lender relating to its acceptance policy;
- Implementation of the credit committee's decision for the subsequent follow-up of the credit and the management of the file according to the indicated procedures;
- Provide support for the execution of the deed;
- Generate the offer (after the decision) and send it to the different parties involved;
- Performing the tasks required in the final control of the awarding of the contract;
- Carry out the tasks required in the final agreement;
- Propose the date for the signing of the deed, prepare the necessary documents for the signing of the deed, send all the documents to the notary or to the person signing the deed;
- Contacting the notary when the process indicates it, 'reminder of the good for big' after the automatic reminders;
- Enter the date of signing the deed into the system;
- Manage insurance if necessary;
- Telephone response to all types of questions, distribution of requested information (broker, servicing client, notary, intermediary, etc.);
- Processing of communications by e-mail and post within the deadlines agreed with the servicing client (SLA/OLA);
- Processing of direct debit requests.
- Good knowledge of mortgage matters with a view to credit analysis for real estate;
- Ideally, good language skills in Dutch and French;
- Bachelor's degree or Certificate of Higher Secondary Education;
- Competence in procedure notes and indications of acceptance criteria for servicing clients;
- Precision, accuracy, speed and efficiency.
OfferOur client, active in the banking sector, offers you a permanent contract.
Hi, I'm Maud Liot,
Is this job a good fit?