For our client in the banking industry, we are looking for a back-office business. Are you interested in the vacancy? Then contact me soon!
- You proactively schedule appointments in the consultants' calendars based on lists, leads you have passed on, information you have captured and registered in our systems
- You actively contribute to the digitization of client files and the automation of payment transactions
- You support your colleagues in the organization of events
- You are the first point of contact for clients, both by phone and in person
- You are responsible for the administrative opening, follow-up and handling of e.g. estate files, insurance files, ...
- You monitor and respect the legal requirements for external communication
- You have at least a bachelor's degree preferably in banking and finance or a master's degree or you are equivalent through experience
- You want to learn about the technical, legal and tax aspects of payment, investment, credit and insurance in accordance with our product range, either through training or self-study
- Honesty, availability and team spirit are important values to you
- You are empathetic and able to listen
- You work very accurately and can plan your tasks in a structured way
- An attractive salary package adapted to your experience and results
- Interesting fringe benefits such as hospitalization and group insurance, meal and eco cheques, etc.
- An open and flat structure in which you can work flexibly and autonomously
- A professional, stimulating environment, where your ideas are always welcome
Hi, I'm Yann Mestdagh,
Is this job a good fit?