Our client, a banking player, is looking for a back office assistant in insurance. Could this interest you and do you have the necessary knowledge? Read on below and apply quickly!
- You will be responsible for supporting the commercial staff.
- You will prepare insurance policies, calculate premiums, etc.
- You are in contact with the customer and you collect the necessary documentation to complete your files.
- You have telephone contact as part of the follow-up of current dossiers
- You are a good backup for the front office staff in case of absence
- You pass on claims to the insurance company and you follow this up
- You are administratively strong
- You have a first relevant experience in the insurance sector
- You are a team player
- You have an SME mentality
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch
- You preferably live in the Berchem region
- Our client offers you the benefits of working for a large company combined with those of a dynamic SME
- An exciting job close to home
- A competitive salary with many extra-legal benefits
- A full-time contract
- A professional training with intensive guidance and coaching
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic and small working environment
- A job with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
Hi, I'm Alison Swolfs,
Is this job a good fit?