Our banking client region Grobbendonk is looking for a Financial Advisor. Are you dynamic and do you have the necessary baggage in the investment world? Read on below and apply quickly!
- As a financial advisor, you are the client's permanent contact person
- In the field of investments, the financial advisor is the reference in the market
- Your clients have investable assets up to 500k
- You know the markets, the products and the strategy of the bank and follow up the portfolio proactively
- You detect needs and opportunities and provide profitable solutions. The focus is always on 360° conversations in which opportunities for insurance, credit and professional development are passed on to colleagues.
- Your advisor strives for maximum customer satisfaction and further expands the portfolio
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably with an economic orientation, or you have solid experience in the sector
- You already have a nice experience as investment advisor on your CV
- You are dynamic and have a commercial spirit
- You like to work based on objectives, to be achieved as a team
- You have the required certificates according to the laws of Willems, Cauwenberghs and kerdieten
- You speak and write perfect Dutch and you have a good knowledge of French.
- Our client offers you the benefits of working for a large company combined with those of a dynamic SME
- An exciting job close to home
- A competitive salary with many extra-legal benefits
- A full-time contract
- A professional training with intensive guidance and coaching
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic and small working environment
- A job with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
Hi, I'm Alison Swolfs,
senior recruiter - team coordinator,
Is this job a good fit?