Claims file administrators
Our client, an insurance company ideally located in Brussels, is looking for a Claims Administrator for its clients (individuals and companies) for Non-Life products.
- You will manage the management of the accounts from A to Z: from the opening to the closing;
- You are the first point of contact for questions related to Non-Life insurance products;
- You manage the Home claim files of retail customers in a proactive and customer-oriented manner;
- You answer our client's customers and agencies by phone and in writing, and advise them in a correct and qualitative way.
- You have obtained a Bachelor's degree in Insurance or equivalent training through experience;
- (First) experience in Non-Life claims handling is required;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch. Knowledge of French is an asset;
- Customer orientation is your second nature. You listen to the story and the needs of your client and are able to understand between the lines the meaning of his question. You help your client to the maximum by making the right decisions quickly based on information that you are able to analyze and synthesize quickly.
- You can easily establish contacts and communicate in a pleasant, efficient and clear manner in both national languages.
- You are looking for a dynamic function and you are stress resistant and flexible in relation to the tasks assigned.
- You are willing to take on responsibility.
- You are a true team player and are enthusiastic about developing this organization and department further through close cooperation and continuous mutual learning.
- You have a keen interest in all aspects of claims management and are motivated to grow and contribute to the development of the organization. You enjoy working flexible hours and will contribute to telephone accessibility as required.
- A permanent contract from day one;
- A four-month assignment with the possibility of extension;
- An attractive salary complemented by numerous extra-legal benefits: allowance, meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, car or mobility budget after one year, twelve RTT days in addition to the twenty legal days, various training, sharing sessions and coaching are also organized.
Hi, I'm Syntiche Mpongo,
junior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?