Multinational Client Executive
We are seeking a Multinational Client Executive who will be responsible for managing relationships with multinational clients, coordinating international insurance programs, and ensuring that clients' needs are met. Our client is an international insurance company based in Brussels and specialising in corporate risks.
- Act as the Multinational "Account Manager/Project Manager/go-to-person" for all lines of coverage for assigned multinational clients and support new business;
- Lead all pre & post bind activities (including meetings) on allocated portfolio across relevant stakeholders in alignment with the client's Process using agreed multinational knowledge, workflow, network communication & program administration tools;
- Multinational deal architect for complex risk transfer and non-conventional insurance programs;
- Direct and coordinate activities of Multinational Client Coordinator/Multinational Client Administrator/Shared Services on allocated portfolio;
- Proactively manage all stakeholders to design programs prior to inception and agree, implement, deliver and monitor the scope of service agreement on all allocated accounts and related service solutions that meet or exceed agreed client service expectations/ service level agreements (SLA's);
- Lead the articulation of our client’s value proposition to clients and brokers so that all parties understand and commit to roles, responsibilities and expected timelines;
- Support the positive and profitable growth of assigned complex multinational programs through the development and management of broker and client relationships & strategies in collaboration with relevant Product (All Lines) & Client & Broker Engagement colleagues;
- Support broader Multinational Growth strategies, Business Development, Thought Leadership and training as appropriate;
- Engage the Regional Multinational Claims Executive prior to program inception to ensure timely development of Multinational Claims Bulletins/Protocols;
- Provide Multinational subject matter expertise (SME) and be an escalation point to support colleagues in respect of multinational program design, country information and/or Multinational related problem solving as required on a daily basis and through involvement in delivery of more structured training;
- Build strong relationships with Product line and Distribution personnel and underwriters to promote our client;
- Help identify, support and contribute to internal and external strategies that align product offerings and grow within our client;
- Retention of accounts and development support for new lines and programme structures are the the key deliverables;
- Management of Allocation to ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date on assigned portfolio.
- Insurance experience, preferably client servicing (broker or company);
- Strong technical knowledge of multinational programs with an intimate knowledge of territorial issues and multinational account service systems and processes;
- Experience / extensive knowledge in multiple lines of business, preferably experience of working with multinational corporations;
- Experience handling large captive programs and multinational corporations;
- Experience in non-conventional insurance programs/captive reinsurance;
- Excellent knowledge of commercial insurance products and market practices;
- Process oriented / Strong administration skills;
- Computer literacy required: IT packages, MS Outlook, Excel, Word;
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly motivated and ability to work autonomously and on own initiative;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, organize work and meet tight deadlines/ SLAs;
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and influence outcomes;
- Ability to identify operational improvements and gain technical knowledge / experience to carry out those improvements;
- Client focused with significant experience of dealing with senior client personnel / risk managers and client board level representatives as well as senior colleagues, including Executive Management;
- Ability to motivate others to achieve common goal; proven record of being a team player;
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in the following skills: relationship management, customer service, interpersonal skills and negociation.
OfferOur client is offering a permanent contract where you will have to represent our client as the central point of Multinational client & program management, coordinating communication, and project management across all internal and external stakeholders in respect to program design, implementation and ongoing client service for an assigned portfolio of Multinational clients and to support new business. Act as external facing strategic account manager and technical expert. Subject matter expert on all aspects of Multinational and non-conventional insurance programs. Work with internal stakeholders to drive profitable growth.
Hi, I'm Salome Halleux,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?