For our client, an international insurer specializing in marine, we are looking for an experienced Underwriter Cargo.
- Conduct a thorough market analysis and target potential new clients, brokers and products
- Effectively represent yourself and your class at external activities, groups and committees
- Manage a portfolio across multiple markets in accordance with relevant risk, regulatory and legal requirements and group policies.
- Ensuring that risks are written within agreed parameters - making sound, profitable long-term decisions on risks written with a focus on smart rational underwriting
- Build and maintain effective relationships with existing and new clients and brokers through regular contact
- Collaborate to leverage relationships and opportunities
- Being proactive and working independently
- You preferably have a higher education
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You have experience and proven track record in Cargo underwriting (from broker or corporate side)
- You have excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A great team and supportive colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Working in a dynamic, growing and international company
- Working in a position with particular focus on entrepreneurship, initiative and personal development
Hi, I'm Britt Vermeiren,
Is this job a good fit?